The Club of Rome International Secretariat is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Communications & Project Manager to manage a series of projects as well as the communications activities of the Club of Rome.
- Draft press releases, OpEds, articles, policy briefs and other outreach materials such as brochures, conference materials, educational materials, presentations and annual reports, in collaboration with the Program Manager
- Manage the Club of Rome website and social media channels
- Create and execute communications and other campaigns
- Support the organisation of workshops, roundtable discussions, conferences and other events
- Other tasks as required, including supporting the Co-Presidents in undertaking their work on behalf of the Club
- Master’s degree in Communications, International Affairs, Political Science, Economics, Environmental Sciences or similar
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another language
- Experience in social media, digital optimisation, and campaigns
- 2-3 years’ experience in communications and project management in the field climate and sustainability
- Knowledge of and belief in guiding vision and objectives of The Club of Rome
- Profound interest in global issues of relevance to the Club of Rome
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good computer literacy
- Network of journalists and media contacts is a plus
- This is a full-time position under Swiss (40h/week) or Belgian (38h/week) law with an initial 1-year contract and competitive salary
- We offer a friendly, open-minded, and creative working atmosphere within a small team working in different locations
- The successful candidate would be based in Winterthur, Switzerland, or Brussels with the possibility of remote working
How to apply
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post you are applying for:
1. Motivation letter (max. 2 pages) including salary expectations
3. Contact details for two referees and your relationship to them
Please submit these documents as one PDF.
Application deadline: Wednesday 15th April 2020 (23.59 CET)
Starting date: Q3 2020
The first round of interviews will be conducted via Skype.
Successful candidates will be invited to a personal interview, either face-to-face or virtually, depending on restrictions in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.